ACCOMPLISHMENTS TOWARDS VISION 2018
GOAL 1 – SELF-RELIANCE/ALL FCP CONGREGATIONS ARE FULL-FLEDGED PARISHES.
- The consecration of St. Gregory of Nazianzus, Gravel Pit, Lepanto.
- The consecration of St. Dunstan Episcopal Church, Manaba, Mankayan.
- The Admission of St. Gregory of Nazianzus as Organized mission in union to this year’s convention.
- To finished St. Augustine of Canterburry Church Building, Pegueyna. To be ready for consecration.
- Finality of the acquisition of church lot at Sil-ak, Balili, Mankayan, under St. Peter Church, Cabacab.
- The celebration of Church’s Feast Day’s generally manifested a blessing of new various liturgical symbols and development projects.
- Ongoing repair of the old church of St. Peter and ground fencing.
- Local church units generally maintained current status, however there was a noted increases and sustainable responses in giving (tithing, pledging).
- Establishment of water system at Pangao of its own from a source away from the community.
- Various outstations were given the privilege of a separate financial management and continuous and deliberate nurturance of Christian stewardship towards adequate independence and supportive of other undertakings in mission.
GOAL 2-3 – RENEWAL / ALL MEMBERS OF THE ECP ARE PARTICIPATING AND SHARING IN PARISH LIFE, CLERGY MINISTRY IS FULLY ENHANCED WHILE LAY MINISTRY IS FULLY DEVELOPED.
- Active participation and noted increased participants at the Annual Summer Camp held at Christ the King Church, Sayangan and with our partners in mission St. Stephen Episcopal Church, Manila.
- Deployment of Graduate Intern Jose Manaoas at St. Alban’s Parish Church, Lepanto and ordination to the Sacred Order of Deacon at St. John the Evangelist Parish Church, Mankayan.
- Deployment of Graduate Intern Ms. Amorlina C. Magalgalit at St. Simon’s Church, Abatan.
- Two people were admitted as first year seminarians at St. Andrew’s Theological Seminary, Mr. Jose Liano of Transfiguration Church, Sinipsip and Ms. Cherry Ann Sonay of St. Gregory of Nazianzus, Gravel Pit, Lepanto.
- Regular quarterly BSA, ECW and SKEP Joint Fellowships and monthly ECW Fellowships, Trainings and Seminars with active participations, implying increased and sustainable participants, attendance.
- Active participation and sustainable attendance in the annual VCS Program and Regular Sunday Schools, Stewardship Seminars to every Local Church Unit’s.
- Regular Hosting of Deanery Clericus and Fellowships with the Bishop attending, and retreat’s at Mainit, Bontoc Province and Central Loo, Buguias.
- Youth student, Movie and Coffee Fellowships and Regular Christian Education, Bible Studies are observed with or without the minister’s, implying growth in the ministry.
- Active participation in the life and ministry and church programs and taking part in Soul Winning and deliberate professing of the faith and recognition of the essence of the Holy Eucharist and other church services.
- Realization of weaknesses and inadequacies and resolving to amend towards real conversion and active incorporation in the life and ministry of the church for continued growth and transformation.
- Ecumenical Services and celebration of the Holy Eucharist on school affairs and in the Barangays.
GOAL 4 – REACHING OUT/ MISSION EXPANSION RESULTS IN POSITIVE MOVEMENT.
- The establishment of new outstations at Kabayan and Bokod Episcopal Mission, Adaoay and Pito Episcopal Missions.
- Consecrations of two new churches, St. Gregory of Nazianzus, Lepanto and St. Dunstan Church, Manaba.
- Uphold expansion in Sayapot, Balili and Bulalacao Mission, Mankayan.
- Active participation in the EDNCP District Fellowship hosted by Gold Field Deanery BSA, held at the Mission Center, Cathedral of the Resurrection, and to the Church construction at Pegueyna and Gravel Pit, Lepanto.
- Ministry of presence, Ecumenical and Social Concerns: MCC, MARSO, MMO, (Mankayan), ACCESS B (Buguias), CACADACA (CAbacab, Dagadag, Cada and Sinto) Religious Ecumenical Body (Kabayan). Initiation, participation, and advocacies, evaluation and monitoring on Ecological Waste Management (RA 9003) and Social Concerns in partnership with PENRO, Barangay officials and other concerns, agencies.
- Partnership within the Municipality of Mankayan; Marriage and Guidance Counseling to offending minors and adults and monthly fellowships. Partnership with BJMP Capitol, Province of Benguet.
- Community organizing through CBDP and Asset Base Community Development Training at Pangao, Buguias. Three delegates active participation on the Workshop on ABCD and Technology Participation for Community Research Volunteers at St. James High School, Besao, Mt. Province. Joint Development Committee Meeting and Orientation on Asset Base Community Development at ECP Mission Center, Manila. Seminar on Gender Sensitivity and Health Orientation with Dominga Anusan Asst Nat’l. Development through EDNCP CBDP at Pangao.
- Institutionalized Interdenominational/Inter fellowships towards common religious purpose: Hosting, Fellowships, Seminars and Social Ministry and regular quarterly Jail Ministry. First hosting of Men’s Interdenominational Fellowship and Youth towards unity called YouthNited.
- The Social Ministry at Pangao through profound utilization of the Church of the Annunciation as Day Care Center and Center of Community Development.
- Reopening of Central Buguias.
- Inter Deanery Joint Services (Diocesan) and established Joint Deanery Services.
- Joining consultations and fora on Mining be it pro-mines or against and awareness on environmental issues to enhance Christian responsibility and obligation in addressing Christ Mission.
- Partnership with Dep-Ed.,to teach values Education in Schools.
St. Jude Church, Bangao preparing for a full-fledge status by 2018.
Kabayan and Bokod Episcopal Missions to be both organized missions year 2018 and the immediate NEED to construct church buildings as means to increase memberships and programs, and Mission travel allowance- Mobility fund and to come up with an Episcopal Mission’s at Bobok-Bisal and Eddet.
The acquisition of church lot at Sil-ak, Mankayan, Benguet and at Central Buguias.
To use the incentive given at St. John Parish Church for the improvement and stability of the building by developing its basement that is to be utilized as a multi-purpose hall.
To continue with utmost resolved, to maintain, instruct, sustain and nurture members through regular Christian Education emphasizing Christian Faith.
To build Rectory at St.Agnes Colalo.
So Move!!!Share this now!