I. Brief Accomplishment towards the Achievement of ECP Vision 2018
GOAL 1: ALL ECP CONGREGATION FULL-FLEDGED PARISHES.
- Epiphany Church was able to sustain the 100% mission support to the Diocese.
- Holy Guardian Angels Parish was able to sustain 100% mission support to the Diocese.
- St. Philip’s Clustered Parish was able to sustain 100% mission support to the Diocese.
- St. Andrew’s Clustered Parish was able to sustain 100% mission support to the Diocese.
- St. David and St. Alphedge were able to sustain their 45% share in mission support to the Diocese.
- Ascension Clustered Mission maintained their 40% share in mission support to the Diocese.
- St. Mark’s, Namon-ao, was able to maintain their 20% share while St. Catherine in Tadayan was not able to maintain their mission support to the Diocese.
- St. John Clustered with St. Andrew’s was able to maintain the 20% share in mission support to the Diocese.
GOAL II & III- ALL MEMBERS OF THE ECP ARE PARTICIPATING AND SHARING IN PARISH LIFE/ CLERGY MINISTRY IS FULLY ENHANCED WHILE LAY MINISTRY IS FULLY DEVELOPED.
- Wider participation among the SKEP during their summery youth camp that was held in Easter College- wherein most clergy in the Deanery took part to the said youth camp by sharing their lives and ministry as a Priest and while still in the Seminary.
- All the Churches were able to maintain the Sunday Services. Some have 2 or 3 services in one Sunday- the licensed Lay ministers have helped and assist in the Administration of the Holy Communion to the Congregations.
- he Epiphany Church was the center for the youths in holding their regular Wednesday fellowship. Youths in other Deaneries are most welcome
- ECW held and conducted their monthly fellowships in the different venues within La Trinidad and Kapangan.
- BSA from La Trinidad and Kapangan separately held their fellowships also.
- The Clergy actively participated and involved themselves in any of the community affairs they even teach Christian Education if there is a school in their area of assignment.
- VCS were conducted by the congregations with the different dates and venues wherein 3-4 teachers were train to teach.
- Sunday School is being done mostly by the congregations with 3-4 teachers except the volunteer/s.
- Church improvement inside and outside the church in Sagpat, Kibungan, was realized thru the efforts of the BSA in Kapangan area.
- Congregations of Ascension Mission, Cabilisan sacrificed their time and effort in hauling the needed gravel and sand for their future plan in reconstructing their old church building.
- Bible Studies in most of the congregations were being done. Fr. Obar extended his ministry by conducting/sharing bible studies with the blind every Tuesday.
- St. Catherine’s congregation involved and participated themselves in the CBDP seminars provided by the Diocese in preparation for the construction of a rice mill in their place.
- The SKEP have helped Shivanee Moga (Cancer patient) financially thru concert for a cause held last Nov. 6, 2011 and they’re able the raised an amount of Php 13,885.00
GOAL IV. MISSION EXPANSION, WORK RESULT IN POSITIVE MOVEMENTS ANNUALLY
- Growth in Church membership.
- Regular visitation of the sick members/ old age in their homes and in the hospitals.
- Epiphany Church continued their “support a mission” program in Balacbac; conducted Medical Mission (ECM) their latest was held last November in Sablan, Benguet; continue supporting their seminarians through love gifts; Epiphany Learning Center increased their enrollees last year; The Rectory was finished and it was blessed on January 8, 2012; The multi-purpose Hall, located at the 1st floor of the rectory is 95% finished.
- Church lot acquisition in Banig, Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet with an area of 500 sq. meters (400 sq. m was paid while the 100sq.m was donated).
- Pudong Preaching Station acquired a church lot.
- St. Andrew’s continue conducting services in Cayapes specifically for the older ones who can’t come in Paykek for the Sunday service.
- The Church in St. Andrew will be renovated soon 1st quarter 2012.
- Balacbac acquired a church lot by the EDNCP and certain individuals and are now ready for construction depending on the availability of funds.
- Proposed construction of a new church building was presented for advent and St. Mary’s Church.
II. PLANS TOWARD THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ECP 2018
GOAL 1: ALL ECP CONGREGATIONS ARE FULL-FLEDGE PARISHES.
- Church Leaders and Lay Ministers will continue to nurture members and will continue becoming good stewards of God’s creation.
- Different church organizations will plan and implement generating projects to support the church mission and to support their own programs and should not be dependent on the church funds.
- Lay Empowerment to maintain Sunday Morning service/ liturgy of the word in the church outstations.
- To advocate the grace of giving to the church.
GOAL 2 & 3: ALL MEMBERS OF THE ECP ARE PARTICIPATING AND SHARING IN PARISH LIFE/ CLERGY MINISTRY IS FULLY ENHANCED WHILE LAY MINISTRY IS FULLY DEVELOPED.
- Continue Christian fellowship and attend Lay Trainings and seminars local and national for enriching ministry life.
- Continue sending delegates for Sunday school and VCS teachers training provided by the Diocese.
- Church Organization such: SKEP, BSA, and ECW should actively participating in all the church activities and be the acolytes during Sunday services and other occasions.
GOAL 4: MISSION EXPANSION WORK RESULTS IN POSITIVE MOVEMENTS ANNUALLY.
- The clergy in the deanery continue exploring the possibility for a new mission work likewise the deacon interns.
- Continue providing/giving medical attentions esp. to the rural areas especially mention to the Epiphany Church Mission for having their plans outside EDNCP to conduct Medical Mission in Cebu City by April in support to the new Diocese in the South.
- The Congregations will continue to provide and conduct a regular Bible Studies and Fellowships.
- To strengthen the Lay organizations for them to actively participates and involved themselves to whether trainings and seminar provided by the Deanery and the Diocese.