- The Diocesan ECW has conducted four (4) regular meetings and three (3) special meetings. During these meetings, Bible reflections and sharing were conducted.
- Reports from the different deanery coordinators were done during the meetings
- ECW participated in the Phase II Bible Study Facilitators Seminar held on July 26-28, 2007 at the Diocesan Multi-Purpose Hall.
- The fellowship of the Least Coin (FLC) was observed in September last year simultaneously by the different ECW chapters.
- Pasasalamat was done before advent by all ECW chapters in their own local churches.
II. REACHING OUT
- Operation Sunshine was conducted at St. Jude, Bangao, Buguias, Benguet during the Mt. Trail ECW Deanery fellowship where the sharing was on “Trails”.
- Operation Sunshine to the different deaneries is done through invitations or request from said deaneries and/or chapters.
- The ECW Committee on Mother Earth and Social Concerns conducted workshop on Environment Management on August 17, 2007 at the Diocesan Library. Unfortunately, due to inclement weather and late receipt of invitations, only a few members from the deaneries attended. Miss Geraldine Fiag-oy, Committee chair and Miss Fe Damaguen of the EDNCP Development office were responsible in said seminar. Follow-up seminar will be done within the year.
The diocesan ECW assisted other deaneries in their fund raising activities through donations of slightly used clothes, bags, shoes, kitchenwares and toys, for sale. Proceeds to be used for ECW projects in the far0flung areas.
On June 23, 2007, 3 visitors from the Episcopal Church in the United States of America (ECUSA) Episcopal Church Women visited the diocese and some EDNCP-ECW Board members toured them to the selected United Thanks Offering (UTO) funded projects and Easter Weaving Room.