ACCOMPLISHMENTS TOWARDS VISION 2018
GOAL 1: SELF-RELIANCE
- There are now three Full Fledge Parishes in metro Baguio when the clustered congregations of Sts. Nicholas, Matthias and Joseph responded to the challenge of becoming a Full Fledge Parish.
- The non-parish stations/congregations in the deanery are actively participating in the 10% solution program of the diocese.
- The BSA, ECW and choir are self-supporting.
- Measures are being worked out for the establishments of Income Generating Projects and Cooperatives in some stations.
- Pledging and tithing are being strengthened in all local churches by continues stewardship campaigns.
- Completion of St. Paul’s church building and repaired the Emmanuel church building.
- Completion of the worship area of the St. Matthias Church building
- Extension of the St. Joseph the Carpenter Church building
- The Holy Innocents Episcopal Church had settled its loans from St. Luke’s Medical Center.
- Every member canvass
- Repair and repainting of the Twin Chapels
- Repair of the Cathedral roofings.
GOALS 2 & 3: RENEWAL
- Strengthening of church organizations by fully supporting their programs.
- Giving priority to Christian education by deliberate implementation of programs pertaining to Sunday School, Bible Study, VCS, fellowship and series of lectures.
- Strengthening churchmanship through Retreats and Lay Training programs.
GOAL 4: REACHING OUT
- Inner City Ministry- On going City jail and Hospital ministry
- Strong lay participation and involvement in pastoral visitations
- Involvement in the community such as presence in some city, barangay and school affairs, and participation in Medical Missions.
- Regularized Sunday services in Irisan outstation
- Twin Chapels ministry- wakes, vigils, burials
- Dormitory ministry
*Results of the above-mentioned programs:
- Increase of Sunday School and Vacation Church School children and teachers
- Increase in Sunday attendance
- More trained and equipped Lay ministers
- Increase in church membership and pledgers
- For St. Paul and Emmanuel Church to be a full fledge parish not later than 2018.
- For the current organized missions in the deanery to reach parish-hood by the year 2018.
- For the Irisan outstation to be accepted as an organized mission next convention
- Full establishment of BSA chapters in congregations without BSA organization.
- Construction of a church building along Asin Road.
- Establishment of Trinity Multi-Purpose Cooperative.
- Make Bible Study, Sunday School and VCS as regular programs of all the local churches in the deanery.
- Search for possible expansion areas.
- For HIEC to settle its loans with the diocese within this year.
- For HIEC to hire a new choir conductor.
- To finish improvements of the basement of the HIEC rectory.
- To develop the church lot in front of the Easter Weaving Room.
- To expand the worship area of St. Mary and Martha of Bethany chapel
- To fence the church lot in Irisan.
- To improve the basement of St. Matthias Church.
- To improve the basement of St. Joseph the Carpenter Church.
- Continue the every member canvass.
- Continue the formation of discipleship groups-started by the Cathedral
- Continue tapping and training more Pastoral and Bible Study leaders, acolytes and lay ministers.
- To build a church for St. Timothy Mission n Dagsian.
- To open a new preaching station in Kadaclan Village or in Monticello above Zigzag Road
- Reactivate the preaching station in Bontoc village.
- Painting of the San Vicente Episcopal Church.